Trinity Partners, a global life sciences consulting firm, is celebrating its 20th year as a trusted advisor to the life sciences industry. The company recently commemorated this milestone during a three day retreat in Stowe, Vermont, using it as an opportunity to reflect on achievements over the past twenty years while solidifying plans for the future.
“Trinity Partners was founded with the intent to become a true partner to the healthcare industry, specifically pharma and bio, and I could not be more proud to say that today, we work with 17 of the top 25 big pharmaceutical companies,” said John Corcoran, CEO and Founder of Trinity Partners. “Our vision remains intent on leading transformation in the life sciences industry, guiding our clients with strategy and insights that support the development and delivery of life changing innovations to patients around the globe.”
“Over the past twenty years, we’ve consistently delivered innovative insights that enable our clients’ success thanks to our ability to attract and retain talent who subscribe to our core values and have carried on our quantitative approach to fact-based decision making,” said David Fitzhenry, Managing Partner at Trinity Partners. “As we look to the future, we will continue to prioritize our core tenants of providing a positive work environment with an energized culture of innovation, and providing clients with consistent quality work, while expanding on our capabilities and reach within the industry.”
Founded by John Corcoran in 1996, Trinity has maintained a laser focus on advising the ever-evolving biopharmaceutical industry with informed insights. Recent company milestones include:
- In 2016 alone, Trinity worked with more than 30 new clients across a range of therapeutic areas, reflecting the high demand for innovative ideas and solutions that help life science companies meet their business needs. Customers include global pharmaceutical companies, specialty and biopharmaceutical companies, and leading consumer and medical products companies.
- The company increased staff from 2 to more than 150 employees.
- Trinity opened a new office in Princeton, New Jersey with general consulting, primary market research and advanced analytics capabilities and services. This new office will enhance Trinity’s business relationships and bring the company’s expertise even closer to its customers.
- Trinity also announced the expansion of its San Francisco office. The decision was a natural step for the firm, as the demand for strategic and tactical insights from clients continues to grow.
- In addition to client-facing accolades, Trinity was recently named a Boston Business Journal Best Place to Work for 2016 thanks to its strong company culture that promotes communication, collaboration and real-time feedback.